Sabtu, 13 Agustus 2011

yeay..! :D

13th of August, 2011
here... here...


On 5th of August in 2011, I started to teach  English for 4th and 5th grade students at one of English Course place in Banjarmasin. I applied my application letter, faced an interview, and micro teaching test. Then, Alhamdulillah.... I passed and can teach children there. For others, it's such a simple thing, or nothing special. But, it's something that makes me grateful for having a chance to teach children in a real classroom, though it's course place. Though I know my English isn't eough, furthermore there're many mistakes that I made when I was writing, reading, listening, and speaking. But I'm sure that I still can be an English teacher. heeee :p Yeah.... though, I've experience in teaching, but not as an English teacher, it's for another language. Moreover, it's for adult, not children. So that I can make myself sure that I'm ready to teach English as a good English teacher in the future so I  take this chance.

It's the chance which makes me grateful to see how lovely children's laugh are. I watch them when they are writing, reading, and speaking word by word which is hard enough for them. I also watch them listening what I say and teach. Sometimes I found some characterictistics of children as I know based on  TEFL class. Yeah... they've high curiosity. They always wanna know anything they don't know. They also want to tell about themselves and share anything they want to. However, they've limited attention span. It's about 10 minutes, they perhaps will get bored. That's the task for every teacher to make activity which makes students stay to pay attention. And.... that's hard enough. But............ I'm happy... really happy to meet, know, and teach them :)))))))))

ya Allah.... thank U.... thank U so much... for everything.... anything U give...
although I know i'm lacking in a lot of ways, but there're many things U give me, it's such endless gift from U, heeee :")))))))

1 komentar:

  1. hhehe.. it's nice brother, i'm almost same in your condition too, teach kindergarden, and elementary student, it's make me happy even sometimes almost i dont fell tired evenif i work almost 5 hour, let's continue to rreach our dream, i'm sure we can, ganbate..!!

    BalasHapus